Sunday, August 19, 2012

Halloween Planner-Daily Project List

This year for Halloween, I decided I want to try at least one new recipe and one new craft/DIY Halloween themed project every day from Sept 1 to Oct 30.  One a day for 60 days is a lot of different things to try, so I made a daily project sheet with a countdown to Halloween to help organize and prep before Sept 1 arrives. I have printed off several of these sheets and inserted into the planning section of my Halloween planner.  

Next I am on the search for cute DIY decorations to make, decor arrangements to use for inspiration, yummy and gross recipes, and of course looking for a cute costume for my 2 year old to wear.  I will be printing directions and instructions to insert into appropriate section of my planner to use as reference.  


No comments:

Post a Comment