Wednesday, September 5, 2012

60 Days of Halloween-Day 2

Recipe of the Day
I chose a recipe from singforyoursupperblog.com blog.  I am not a huge fan of flavored popcorn, but this looked pretty tasty.  Again (2 days in a row now...) my attempt at this yummy recipe did not work out very well.  This time I stuck to the recipe for the most part.  I could not find white chocolate bark at any store so I was forced to use baking white chocolate.  I had some left over Reeses Pieces so I decided to add these as well.  When I melted the chocolate following the instructions on the package, it did not want to melt.  Instead it became like a paste of some sort.  Once I finally got it thin enough to mix the chocolate did not want to harden.  After waiting 40+ minutes to dry, it didn't.  That didn't stop me from eating it though.  I never would have imagined this was going to taste as good as it did.

Project of the Day
 Because I have candy corn on the mind, I decided to try another candy corn project.  I seen this idea on Pinterest (of course) but the blog site has been removed, so I only had the photo to go off of.  Seemed pretty straight forward, just put candy corn in a glass and stick a candle in the middle.  That is exactly what I did and it worked.  Of course I had to put these next to my previous project....

No comments:

Post a Comment