Wednesday, September 5, 2012

60 Days of Halloween-Day 3

Recipe of the Day
This recipe, I found at bettycrocker.com.  I had more success with this recipe, although still some trouble.  I still can't seem to melt the chocolate.  I have done this hundreds of times before, so I don't know what the deal is these last couple of days.  This time, the chocolate balled up.  As you can clearly see in the photo below, the little white balls in the mix is the melted chocolate.  My son loved today's recipe regardless of the chocolate issue, so it all worked out.


Project of the Day
I have noticed several pins lately with branches from a tree used as decor.  My family and I went for a walk around our neighborhood and collected sticks and pin cones.  I bought a package of fall styrofoam decor from the dollar tree and added it with the pine cones and sticks and it actually looks good. Now as long as I can keep the cat away from this for the next couple of months we have a nice fallzy look going on, on top of the piano.  


No comments:

Post a Comment